Re: [board-discuss] Verify donations are reaching you.

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2015-03-16 at 23:31:
I think not from our side (we only get anonymized lump sum payments -
Florian, please correct me if I'm missing something). So that would
probably be something you'd need to ask Flattr?

indeed, I see no easy way unfortunately to verify the concrete sum flattered by individual users. Best is to ask Flattr indeed.

Thanks for your support, and sorry I can't help further,

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org