Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from TDF Board of Directors

Hi Adam, Thorsten, all,

Am 12.03.2015 um 20:19 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Hi Adam,

you wrote:
    I am writing to inform you that I am officially resigning from
my position as member of the board of directors of The Document
Foundation, effective Sunday, March 8th 2015. As I am an employee of
CloudOn, and CloudOn has been recently acquired by Dropbox - I am
resigning so I can focus on my new role at Dropbox.

    I thank all of you for the extremely interesting & educating
experience this has been. I am honored to have served alongside the
other outstanding board members. Thank you for giving me the
opportunity to have been a part of The Document Foundation.

Personally, on behalf of the board, and I'm certain on behalf of the
entire community, I'd like to express my sincerest gratitude for
everything you've done -- both personally and as a representative for
CloudOn, inside the board, for the community, and for the LibreOffice
project.

first of all I want to thank you, Adam, very much for your work for and
support of The Document Foundation, it's community and LibreOffice.

In such a case, our statutes foresee that the first deputy is promoted
to being a member of the Board of Directors.

It is thus my duty, and my honour to ask you, Andreas Mantke, if you
accept your promotion to being a full member of Board of Directors of
The Document Foundation, effective Sunday, March 8th 2015?

I accept the promotion to being a member of the Board of Directors of The
Document Foundation from this day forward and will start my duty as such
on March 12th, 2015.

Regards,
Andreas

--