[board-discuss] SPI expenses for 2014

Hi all,

Please find below the SPI expenses. SPI pays some items for the
LibreOffice community with donations collected on our behalf. The below
list is the summary of 2014, beginning at 2014-07-22.

Hackfests       Expenses EUR
Texas Linux Fest         951,9
Boston                   976,89
Paris                   1223,17