Re: [board-discuss] Board meeting tomorrow

Hi Dave,
Le 09/12/2014 13:38, Dave Barton a écrit :
Sophie wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to remind everyone of tomorrow's board meeting, which happens
at 16:00 UTC.

The agenda and the dial-in details are available as usual at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Looking forward to hearing you!
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Is there a reason why the BOD meetings are not shown on the LibreOffice
calendar? https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar

I don't know, maybe because it's not an event but an internal regular
thing, note that ESC or design meetings are not in it either :) Maybe
you should ask Marc on the marketing list, he is taking care of it

I have other questions about the calendar, but this is not the list for
those.

:)
Kind regards
Sophie