Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expense Approval

Mine too.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com>
wrote:

On Mon, 2014-11-10 at 12:14 +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
I was not asking for a vote, but for a simple approval on a public
mailing list. Of course, it belongs to the marketing budget, but - being
myself an approver - I did not want to handle it privately between
myself and Charles.

        Makes perfect sense; if you want my +1 you have it of course.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.meeks@collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot