[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] [ANN] Results for the 2014 Membership Committee election

Dear people,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 18-09-14 22:09:

with the preliminary MC election results posted last Friday, and
having received no objections within the challenge period, that ended
last night, it is my pleasure to now declare the official results of
the 2014 Membership Committee Election.

Thanks for sharing the results of the Membership Committee elections,
Thorsten and for your kind words.

I also want to express my gratitude to the members that served in the
past two years and that do not return in this committee now: Sophie
Gautier, Jean Weber, Leif Lohdahl, Simon Phipps, Eike Ratke, Fridrich Štrba.
And of course many thanks to the foundations members expressing
confidence in all candidates by voting, and to all candidates for
showing their will to contribute to the TDF in this specific role!

Let's continue making membership of The Document Foundation beloved
among people active in the community.

Kind regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, Chairman Membership Committee

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office