[board-discuss] Membership Committee Candidacy

Gabriele Ponzo
info@gps.tr.it

I'd like to become a member of the committee to slowly gain a role inside
TDF and better contribute to the project.

I've been part of the LibreUmbria project and I hope to be soon a certified
trainer and participate to more migrations.

Thanks for reading,
Kind regards.