[board-discuss] Membership Committee candidacy

Full Name: Jesús Corrius Llavina
Email: jcorrius@gmail.com
Affiliation:

I have been a member of the LibreOffice project (and from its ancestor)
from day one, starting to work in the legacy project in 2001. I have been a
member of the Board of Directors, developer, translator, community manager
and also helped organizing events and bring students to the project.

I think my knowledge of how many things work can be useful in the
membership commitee.

Kind regards,

--
Jesús Corrius