[board-discuss] Vote on changed rules of procedure

Hi,

Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
based on an offlist discussion, I hereby propose the board to vote on
changing the rules of procedure.

§ 3, the internal delegation of responsibilites, should be adapted.
Andreas Mantke, so far listed for "contracts, taxes, legal compliance,
trademarks and brands", currently lacks time for this area, and
therefore wants to be removed from this particular item.

I personally would like to thank him for his hard and good work on this
topic, which - knowing from my own experiences - can be quite tedious
and hard at times.

So far, no other takers have shown up, so unless one board member or
deputy shows up in this thread and takes over responsibility, the
proposal is to rephrase § 3 as follows:

==
§3. Internal delegation of responsibilities - Internally, the board has
decided on the following split of responsibilities:

    employees: Andreas Mantke, Thorsten Behrens
    infrastructure: Andreas Mantke, Norbert Thiebaud
    QA: Joel Madero, Eliane Domingos de Sousa
    documentation: Eliane Domingos de Sousa
    native language projects, translation, marketing, non-English QA
activities etc: Fridrich Štrba, Adam Fyne
    certifications and other business development activities: Eliane
Domingos de Sousa, Joel Madero
    development: Björn Michaelsen, Eike Rathke
    license: Michael Meeks, Fridrich Štrba
    releases including schedules: Michael Meeks, Björn Michaelsen
    events: Björn Michaelsen, Fridrich Štrba
    affiliations, e.g. advisory board, peer foundations, politics:
Michael Meeks, Andreas Mantke, Björn Michaelsen
    marketing, communication & design: Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Adam Fyne
    assets, finance: Thorsten Behrens, Norbert Thiebaud
    contracts, taxes, legal compliance, trademarks and brands: Thorsten
Behrens
==

For comparison, the current effective version of the rules of procedure
is available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules

+1 from me.

Thanks for your work, Andreas.

Best,