Re: [board-discuss] vote on travel policy changes

Hi All,
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:00:10PM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
as a follow-up to the previous discussion, I'd like to ask the board
to vote on changes to our travel policy. I actually have two
requests, and ask to vote on them together.
+1 for both.

Thanks!

Warm Regards,
Joel

--
Joel Madero, Member of the Board of Directors
GPG Key ID: 0x8FFB1B14 - EE32 6D0F 81FF 6FAC 5AD8 10E4 0141 27C6 8FFB 1B14