Re: [board-discuss] proposal for travel policy changes

Makes a lot of sense to me. +1

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi,

Joel Madero wrote on 2014-04-08 21:42:

 Looks great - just one question "send in a short written report." Where
would this be sent to? Public/Private/Personal email? Else it looks
great. Maybe a couple examples of what we're looking for would be nice.

I hid that in "with their request" :-) The idea is they send the request
and the report to treasurer@ - maybe I should emphasize that a bit more?