[board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call Wednesday at new time

Hello,

this is a short reminder that the next board call takes place

        this Wednesday, April 2nd
        at a *new* time: 1500 UTC

For many countries, this should leave the actual time the same, as daylight savings has started. However, as some countries do not have daylight savings, or have it later, please double-check the local time in your country.

You can do so via this link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2014&month=4&day=2&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=37&p2=136&p3=213&p4=676&p5=224&p6=70

As usual, the dial-in details and the agenda you can add items to is available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

For this time, we try to provide Google Hangouts in parallel to the call. Any volunteers to set the Hangout up? (The plugin seems to crash for me.)

Looking forward to hearing you,