[board-discuss] Absence in conference call on March 05, 2014

Dear Community,

I won't be able to attend the conference call today.

I nominate Andreas Mantke as my deputy, and if not availiable, Eike Rathke.

Best,

--
Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
Tel: +55 2509-1609 | Mobile: +55 9 9837-6149