Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC and MC chair

Hello Eike,

Eike Rathke wrote on 2013-11-28 16:25:

I, Eike Rathke, hereby resign from The Document Foundation Membership
Committee, as well as from my role as the Membership Committee Chairman,
effective immediately.

I resign at this date, as I would like to run for the upcoming elections
of the Board of Directors of The Document Foundation.

on behalf of The Document Foundation and the LibreOffice community, I would like to thank you very much for all the hard work you have put into shaping TDF, the membership committee, and your engagement to attract new members for the foundation. I really enjoyed working with you, and the more I am happy to hear you want to run for the next board.

I will file your resignation with Berlin accordingly.

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee. Based on the last elections, [2] this is Leif Lodahl.

I therefore ask you, Leif Lodahl, if you accept your new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership Committee as full member.

Florian

[1] http://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=3