[board-discuss] Nominating Fridrich Strba for the BoD election

Hi,

I'd like to add another great guy to the list of candidates for the
upcoming board of directors election. Fridrich joined the project in
2005, with his wonderful work around the WordPerfect import
filters. He subsequently worked fulltime for SUSE on areas as varied
as build systems, release engineering, Writer, SVG, and just recently
hacked up a whole array of reverse-engineered import filters.

Fridrich is the former chairman of the membership committee; and
beyond being an all-round likeable person, I appreciate him the most
for his true Free software spirit, and his great insight into
community matters.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten