[board-discuss] Re: Nominating Joel Madero for the Board of Directors

On 11/05/2013 02:47 PM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi,

as another candidate, I would very much like to nominate Joel Madero
for the upcoming board of directors election. Joel joined the
project in 2011, and has since been active all over the place. He was
especially instrumental in energizing the QA, with his spirit and
enthusiasm, that built an outstanding team of volunteers working
tirelessly to get our bug influx under control.

Joel, with his focus area and being based in the Americas, would bring
important perspective to the board. I'm very happy therefore that he
(privately) agreed to stand, and ask you to join me in supporting his
candidature. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten
Thanks for the vote of confidence Thorsten :) As you have already said, I accept the nomination and would be honored to sit on the board.

Warmest Regards,
Joel