[board-discuss] Re: Nominating Eliane Domingos de Sousa for the Board of Directors

Dear Charles, Dear Members,

Thank you for your support and for advancing my name.

I'm glad to tell you that I'm taking this challenge and I will run for the Board of Directors of The Document Foundation.

Thank you all that I met thru the mailing list and personaly in Milan.

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
LibreOffice é a súite office livre que mais cresce no mundo. Baixe já: http://pt-br.libreoffice.org