[board-discuss] Nominating Eliane Domingos de Sousa for the Board of Directors

Hello,

I'd like to nominate Eliane Domingos de Sousa for the upcoming
elections at the Board of Directors. Eliane has worked with Olivier for
LibreOffice in Brazil and I think everyone who knows her knows her
achievements. She will bring a less technical touch to the board, but
certainly true voice from the community with the spirit and the full
intent of getting things done.

Best regards,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,