Re: [board-discuss] Stepping back

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
I, Charles-H. Schulz, hereby resign from my role as member of the Board
of Directors of The Document Foundation, effective November 1st, 2013.

For business reasons and  in the light of  the upcoming elections, with
new contributors in charge soon, I feel this is the right time to
announce my resignation.

Dear Charles,

seconding Michael and Florian of course with a huge Thank You for all
the heart, time & effort you've put into this project over the years -
we would not be where we are, and what we are today, without you.

Thanks so much, and happy to work with you in other capacities going
forward!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten