Re: [board-discuss] MC minutes from 2013-10-22

Hello Eike,

Eike Rathke wrote on 2013-10-22 16:32:
Here the meeting minutes from the MC meeting on October 22nd.

This message is to be archived by the BoD and its deputies.

thank you very much, and congratulations on your appointment to the new role!

I would hereby like to ask you whether you accept your new role as Chairman of the Membership Committee.