Re: [board-discuss] Resignation

Fridrich:  So sorry you are stepping down, thanks for all your work.

Florian: Yes, I am pleased to accept.

S.
Hello Fridrich,

Fridrich Strba wrote on 2013-10-21 12:34:

I, Fridrich Strba, hereby resign from The Document Foundation Membership
Committee, as well as from my role as the Membership Committee Chairman,
effective immediately.

on behalf of The Document Foundation and the LibreOffice community, I would
like to thank you very much for all the dedication and the passion you have
put into your work to make this community prosper and flourish. TDF
wouldn't be where it is today without you, and also personally, I hope to
see you contributing to this community in the future as well.

I will file your resignation with Berlin accordingly.

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order of
preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee. Based on
the last elections, [2] this is Simon Phipps.

I therefore ask you, Simon Phipps, if you accept your new role and want to
serve in The Document Foundation's Membership Committee as full member.

Florian

[1]
http://www.documentfoundation.**org/satzung.pdf<http://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf>(binding
version) and