Re: [board-discuss] asking permission to use name / logo

Hello Cor,

Cor Nouws wrote on 2013-10-09 11:16:

Alas some delay here too, so we may cross the line at the same time
hopefully ;)

good news! The board has voted during its last call on this, and we agreed to give you a time-limited (one year, but can be renewed if the new board agrees, of course) trademark license for that.

I will send it to you early next week for approving and signing.