[board-discuss] BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

just as a reminder, we have our next public BoD call on Wednesday, 1500 UTC.

All dial-in details as well as the agenda can be found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

I don't know if I can be in a Google Hangout at that time, so I propose we use the regular phone line for this call. Unless there are some public items to discuss, we will then move into the private room, if there's a need for a private discussion.