[board-discuss] inviting Brazilian community members to Freiburg

Hello,

over the past weeks, the idea has grown to invite valued Brazilian community members to the Freiburg Hackfest and afterwards have them connect with local German hackers, like Eike, Björn and others, to exchange thoughts and ideas and work together on some tasks.

The concrete proposal is to have Marcos Souza and José Guilherme Vanz invited to Germany for approximately one week.

The development budget that would fit does not contain enough funds anymore, but given factoring in the current account balance into a new budget is still due, I'd like to, as an exception to the regular budget approval process, ask for funds from the Berlin account (so Marcos and José don't have to bankroll).

Costs will approximately be 1.500 € per person, given the current flight rates and hotel estimations, so I would like, with some reserve, to ask for 4.000 € in total.

I can take care of sending the invitation letters and booking hotels and flights.