[board-discuss] BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is a short reminder that next Wednesday, July 24, at 1500 UTC, we have our next board call.

As the last times, we will first meet in the public phone conference room, and if nobody else shows up for a public topic, move the discussion to Google Hangouts, which has proven to work very well.

To help planning, please add your agenda items to https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings in time, where you can also find the dial-in instructions.

Board members who cannot attend, please nominate your deputy in time as well.

Looking forward to hearing/seeing you,