[board-discuss] Board call tomorrow 1500 UTC

Hello,

tomorrow, the next board call is scheduled. As usual, we meet at 1500 UTC. The agenda and the dial-in details are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

As outlined on the page, the board currently has some strategy discussions in a private call, that we will do as Google Hangout after the public part of the call. (As usual, I will initiate the hangouts and invite all board members to it.)

Results and discussions will be, as per our statutes, made available to the public as soon as possible.

I will check the public phone room at the beginning of the call. If nobody shows up, we will directly move to the private part of the call - so if there's something you'd like to have discussed in public, please be there in time.

Looking forward to seeing you :-)