[board-discuss] Adjustments to the QA budget usage: netbooks, contest budget

Hi,

Recent developments have caused me and Norbert to adjust the use of the QA budget as follows:

- we will only buy three netbooks for QA triagers now (at 300EUR each)
- we reserve up to 200 EUR for the top five contributors during the contest
- we reserve addditional up to 200 EUR for swag for the first 10 newcomers
  reaching 10 contributed bug triages

With this we still are in the total QA budget of 1800 EUR. I have updated:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Budget#QA_budget

Best,

Bjoern