[board-discuss] fallback for tomorrow's call

Hello,

as written earlier on, we will have our board meeting as Google Hangout tomorrow. At least parts of the call will be private and made public afterwards, following the rules in our statutes.

I still don't have everyone from the board in my Google circles (or whatever it's called these days) to add you to the Hangout, so just in case, be advised that we will have a fallback on the phone line.

If Hangouts doesn't work for you, please dial into the regular room numbers (public, respective private room), which we will add to the Hangout.