[board-discuss] [approved] request for vacation

I wrote:
I'd like to ask Thorsten to file that accordingly with the payroll
provider.

Will do if I don't hear objections until Wednesday.

No objections, so this is approved - see you in Berlin! :)

Kind regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board