[board-discuss] request for vacation

Dear board,

next week, I'd like to attend LinuxTag in Berlin, and therefore would like to file a request for vacation for four days: from Tuesday, May 21st to Friday, May 24th.

There are two more events in the future I'd like to attend where I also plan to file a request for vacation, as soon as I know the exact travel dates.

One is the LibreOffice Conference, where I estimatedly plan to be from Monday, September 23rd to Friday, September 27th.

The other event is CONSEGI in Brazil, where I estimatedly plan to be from Monday, August 12th, to Friday, August 16th. Note that August 15th is a public holiday.

For the latter two events, I will file my concrete request in time when I have the exact travel dates, but for LinuxTag, if there are no objections, I'd like to ask Thorsten to file that accordingly with the payroll provider.

Thank you very much,