Signing for booth at OSCON

Our application for a booth in the Non-Profit Pavilion at OSCON has
been approved. (Dates: July 23-25 for the booth; OSCON is July 22-26.
Portland, Oregon, USA.) There is no cost to us for the booth.

Who should sign the contract with O'Reilly on behalf of TDF? I am
happy to do it if the Board authorises me to do so. The contract needs
to be signed (online) by May 15 to confirm our space.

I can provide a link to the contract to any Board member who wishes to read it.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber

Hi Jean,

Our application for a booth in the Non-Profit Pavilion at OSCON has
been approved. (Dates: July 23-25 for the booth; OSCON is July 22-26.
Portland, Oregon, USA.) There is no cost to us for the booth.

thanks a lot for your engagement here!

Who should sign the contract with O'Reilly on behalf of TDF? I am
happy to do it if the Board authorises me to do so. The contract needs
to be signed (online) by May 15 to confirm our space.

Can you send it to me, so I can have a quick look? If O'Reilly accepts your signature then, I think we can authorize you to do so on behalf of TDF. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Florian