[board-discuss] Signing for booth at OSCON

Our application for a booth in the Non-Profit Pavilion at OSCON has
been approved. (Dates: July 23-25 for the booth; OSCON is July 22-26.
Portland, Oregon, USA.) There is no cost to us for the booth.

Who should sign the contract with O'Reilly on behalf of TDF? I am
happy to do it if the Board authorises me to do so. The contract needs
to be signed (online) by May 15 to confirm our space.

I can provide a link to the contract to any Board member who wishes to read it.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber