[board-discuss] board meeting on Wednesday

Hello,

there would be a regular board meeting scheduled on Wednesday, May 1st. This is a public holiday here in Germany, and probably also in other countries.

As probably neither Thorsten, nor Andreas, nor I are home that day, and there's nothing urgent on the agenda, I propose to skip that meeting.

Any objections? Any important agenda item I've missed?