[board-discuss] Re: Request for LGM Trip Funding

Hi guys,
It seems that the LGM will reimburse me for my travel expenses after all.
I'm "being welcome" [1], so I have no lodging expenses.
My only expenses are therefore food and transport, which I would appreciate
to get partly reimbursed for, but it's certainly not necessary. I'm just
glad to attend the meeting. :)
Mirek

[1] bewelcome.org