[board-discuss] Re: invitation to formal board meeting for annual report

Hello Florian,

Le lundi 25 mars 2013 à 14:04 +0100, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Dear members of the board of directors,

one of the duties of the board of directors is to write and formally
approve the annual report, which we need to hand in to the foundation
authorities no later than April 30th.

Therefore, I hereby invite all members of the board of directors to a
formal board meeting via phone conference on

      Wednesday, April 17th, 1500 UTC

The only agenda item for this formal meeting is the approval of the
annual report.

I urge all board members to reserve this time for joining the call. In
case you cannot attend, please state your deputy 1. publically 2. by
name 3. in time.

Thanks,
Florian

Unfortunately I will be in Northern Ireland that day and radically
unable to attend.
I am therefore calling on Jesus Corrius (if he's not available Bjoern
Michaelsen and if he's not available Andreas Mantke) to be my deputy on
that call.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,