Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

On 16.03.2013 00:09, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
It may be possible to set-up something so that you could trigger that
from gerrit itself...  or even maybe using jenkins and a windows (VM)
slave... david may have an idea about that, since he is developing
gerrit buildbot-plugin that way... (well, except for the windows part)
5 min. to set it up:

1. set up jenkins master or use my (ci.idaia.de) or TDF ci.libreoffice.org on VM4 or wait until Admin-Team create a really production one is created on say VM17.
2. Set up Windows jenkins slave and connect to the jenkins master
    Configuration:
2.1 create new Job for your Project say FOO and restrict it to be build only on your Windows slave

3. set up jenkins gerrit trigger plugin: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gerrit+Trigger
    Confguration:
3.1 it against our production gerrit to be able to consume stream-event and report verification status back to gerrit.
    3.2 Setup privilegies: it must have ACL for VRFY-1/+1
3.3 Activate the gerrit-stream event polling on gerrit-project foo, branch master
    3.4 Dispatch the build event to your jenkins project FOO

4. done

See the same infrastructure here: https://ci.idaia.de/job/gerrit-buildbot/
with only one difference:
as Norbert mentioned: i am on java world, i don't need extra slave: the jobs are running on master.

So the only question in the description above:
which Windows Server can we use?

Plan B: we use your own Windows machine as jenkins slave, you can just connect to the mster, and let build it.

David

PS: putting Bjoern on CC, as he maintains his own jenkins master/slave build farm for building LO for Ubuntu.