Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi,

Florian Reisinger wrote on 2013-03-15 20:57:

I continue to work at gerrit. I just wanted to ask, when I am able to
re-publish my program? (In other words: When I am able to publish @TDF
FTP?)

if I understood Norbert right, the plan is to host it inside our git
repository?

Sure, but the build artifact need to be uploaded... most likely in
gimli somewhere...

Florain (Reisinger)
what does it take to build your project ? can out make a cygwin-based
shell scrip to run a build  ? (ideally stored in the porject itself)
in that case I could have one of the tinderbox to build the project on
occasion and upload the binary artefact somewhere... the 'same' way we
do daily build of lo.

It may be possible to set-up something so that you could trigger that
from gerrit itself...  or even maybe using jenkins and a windows (VM)
slave... david may have an idea about that, since he is developing
gerrit buildbot-plugin that way... (well, except for the windows part)

Norbert