Re: [board-discuss] Budget, final call

Florian Effenberger wrote:
As said, it is a wishlist at the moment. Please make your comments
no later than tomorrow, Tuesday, so we have a final document
available for Wednesday's call. Most likely, we need to cut down
several budgets to make it fit, but that will be topic for the call.

Cut-down budget (a 10% reduction in budgets across the board, sparing
only items like server and domain names or contractual obligations)
uploaded at

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Tdfbudget2013.pdf

, we will discuss this in the call. Budget now ~matches available
funds as of today.

Kind regards,

-- Thorsten