Re: [board-discuss] FTP space for LibreOffice Server Install GUI

Hi,

Florian Reisinger wrote on 2013-03-04 13:10:
I hope, that you understand, that my only need is a FTP server, so
that everyone can access the program I developed for this
community....

I think the problem that Michael points out is that when we do so, it will be an official TDF product, thus it needs to follow TDF's workflow.

I would not be overly strict with this, as e.g. we also support the LibreOffice-Box which has quite a different workflow. Plus, personally, I'd like to encourage people like Florian to keep up their good work and engagement!

However, someone has to check Florian's product and see if it fits into TDF.

Any volunteers within the board to do so?