[board-discuss] [VOTE] extend Italo's Travel Expense request ...

Hi guys,

        Sounds like we should have a formal vote on this:

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 17:54 +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
1. Vote on having a budget of 2.500 € in total for your trips to
POSSCON, LibrePlanet and FOSSC Oman,

2. thereby revoking decision # 20121220-01

        As per this thread, it'd be great to have a decision. My vote is +1
naturally.

        Thanks,

                Michael.