Re: [board-discuss] [4.0] Review

Hi Klaus,
On 13/02/2013 12:59, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Klaus,
[...]

      Sophie was coming up with a better timeline / set of deadlines for the
marketing / organisational things around the release put together which
(I hope) would help improve communication between teams and general
timeliness. Failing that - having a developers in the marketing calls
earlier would be helpful I think.

I'll upload a task board and a check list on the wiki, probably next
week, with all projects involved and where communication has to flow
from one project to another. I'll inform the marketing list when it will
be ready so any body can add what I've missed :)

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>