[board-discuss] [4.0] Review

Hi to all board members,
as 4.0.0 is rolled out there should be a review about what happened:

The good points, the bad points
What can we do in the same way, what in a better way the next time?
What is needed to get it better?
A discussion may cause some budget thoughts, community handling,
marketing concepts, Whiteboards, Easy Hacks etc.

IMHO the board should be the starting point and the lead of such a
discussion to give it a direction for the whole community.

What do you think?

--
Grüße
k-j