Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

Hello,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2013-01-29 18:25:
In total, the request would be, for 2013, a budget of

  ** 8.000,00 € **

for this setup (plan is to start with one EX4 and then ramp it up,
thus we don't incur the full cost in the first months).

because installing your own Windows with Hetzner is a tedious if not impossible task, or you have to rent expensive licenses, we are evaluating various options right now. Norbert is currently working on a donated machine to see if we can virtualize everything and if that particular machine can be used. There's also another sponsor offer available that might work out.

Therefore, I propose we hold off from this for the moment, and request a new budget when required. Given we have approx. 30.000 € unallocated for the 2013 planning, this should work out.