Re: [board-discuss] Development Budget Request

Hi,

Norbert Thiebaud wrote on 2013-02-08 19:37:
Then we need to find another provider.

so, as explained offlist, it's not a legal issue per se, but rather a technical one - how can I get Windows installed out of a running Linux box when I don't have physical access to the machine (for USB or DVD). Hetzner does not install your own licenses.

I'll check with my admin colleagues if there's a solution, otherwise we need to find another hoster for those boxes. (Although I am really scared of having a Windows 7 box directly connected to the Internet, but that's a different story...)