Re: [board-discuss] L10n QA budget request

Hello,

Sophie Gautier wrote on 2013-01-29 20:10:
One month/man.
The request have to be completed by Petr or YiFan because I can't find
the mail again (sorry) but last we discussed this I recall for one
month/man to achieve the localization capabilities of Moztrap.

is there any rough cost estimation? One month/man can have very, well, flexible costs attached. :-)