Re: [board-discuss] additional FOSDEM budget

Hi :)
Hopefully these costs will go up quite dramatically every year because it's an indicator of
success.  It's going up because we know that a LOT more people will be stopping and taking an
interest in TDF and LibreOffice at the event (and at other events).  Also hopefully more people
might be happy to don the tshirts and mingle to raise the profile even more.
Regards from
Tom :)