Re: [board-discuss] Re: Joining Silicon Sentier

I understand your concerns. However, I second Thorsten's thoughts here,
that for an entity built up as TDF, and for the way we act, the intended
meaning of § 5 is suitable.

Let's see how things develop in the future. We can always adjust the rules
of procedure should we see things don't work as intended or expected.

+1 :) I think that guessing at what future problems might occur creates a
lot of tension or at least has the potential of that. If a situation comes
up where there's a clear problem, then I say modify as needed. I don't
think saying "this is how others do it" is enough of a reason to change
something.

Best Regards,
Joel

--