Re: [board-discuss] Request pre-approval of personal expenses for SCALE 11x

On 20/01/2013, at 4:39, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

  I request pre-approval for reimbursement of the following personal
expenses for attending this event:
$ 91.90  Airfare Oakland, CA to Los Angeles, CA (Southwest Airlines)
$259.02  2 nights at Airport Hilton (venue of conference)
----------
$350.92  Total

I will submit receipts and a signed reimbursement form after the event.

I will submit a separate request for reimbursement of the cost of
booth supplies.

--Jean Hollis Weber

Do you need airfaire back to Oakland as well (you're going one way to LA?).
Also, I might see you there as I live only about an hour and a half from
LA. I think it's great that LibreOffice is making a showing at US events.

Best Regards,
Joel

I'm going on to Las Vegas before going back to Oakland. If I weren't going
to LA, I would fly from Oakland to Las Vegas and back at my own expense, so
I thought it wasn't right for me to ask reimbursement for that. Of course,
if the Board thinks I should get reimbursed, I won't argue. :-)

I'm hoping to find 1 or 2 other people to help out at the LO booth for at
least a few hours. Preferably people from the LA area. At present there is
me (from Australia) and David Eisenberg (from San Jose). I'll be making
repeated calls on various lists, in the hope of someone turning up. David
and I have worked together before, so we'll cope if we have to.

--Jean