[board-discuss] Re: 2013 budget draft - TDF Budget as of 2013-01-14

Hi KJ

Le 2013-01-16 03:08, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :

I like the idea of making a contest, but I dislike to limit it on QA.
What about l10n, documentation, marketing, design and others? Let's do
and budget a volunteer contest or even one (or more) prize(s) will be
drawn by all contributors. Maybe we can find sponsors for some more prizes.

FYI, there was a note sent to all of these groups for budgetary requests. You can find these notes on all of their lists. Most of them submitted no requests. The groups were pinged a total of 3 times. The most recent requests may be found on our wiki.[1]

You can find the posts on each of the lists by searching on the term "funding".

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Funding_Priorities

--