[board-discuss] Re: TDF @ End of 2012

Le 2012-12-23 11:23, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
This is a very long message, although I have tried to summarize in a
single text what we - members, developers, volunteers, native language
communities, advocates and supporters - have achieved during 2012. I am
sure I forgot some achievements, because they have been too many.

TDF has started 2012 with a hackers community of 379 individuals, mostly
volunteers, which has continued to grow steadily - month after month -
and has now reached the amazing figure of 567 developers (320 active
during the last 12 months, which means that LibreOffice is the third
largest open source desktop software project after Chrome and Firefox)...

+1

Thanks for the wonderful post Italo!

--
Marc Paré