[board-discuss] Re: BoD minutes from 2012-10-16

Hi Italo,

Thanks for the response.

Cheers,

Marc

Le 2012-11-17 07:36, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
You cannot be paid for BoD duties, but you can be paid for other duties,
if the organization can hire someone.

We need someone for almost full time infrastructure administration,
which is not a BoD duty.

This has been thoroughly checked by lawyers, and is compliant with
German laws.

Most free software foundation have a paid professional to handle duties
such as infrastructure and administration, and we have now reached the
stage where we need this kind of support.

Best, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile +39.348.5653829